Mother's Day Gift Guide 2020
I don't know about you, but Mother's Day can be a tough holiday when it comes to finding a gift perfect for the woman (or women!) who raised you! This year, we're definitely throwing it back to when we were kids and our dad would help us make our mom breakfast-in-bed. Lucky for her, our cooking skills have improved tremendously since we were ten!
Additionally, we're looking to get her something that can bring a little extra joy during this dull time. A fresh bouquet of flowers, some much-needed self care items, a fragrance that recalls a day at the beach...you get the idea! Whether you're shopping for your mom, a friend who's a mom, a new mom, or someone who's like a second mom to you, our guide is the perfect place to start getting ideas.
- A Farmers Market bag she'll love toting around, $88 (psst, Anthro is offering FREE shipping over $50)
- This clean beauty Kosas gloss is gorgeous, $27
- A "Mama" necklace that is sweet and special, $55 (FREE express shipping)
- This ring basket handmade by a friend of ours who is a boss babe & mom, $20
- That classic Rosebud Salve we all love, $7
- A floral iced coffee mug from our favorite local potter, $30
- This silky cowhide print head scarf for the stylish mom, $28
- Flowers in wine form to lift her mood, starting at $15 (psst, our Cox Vineyards Sampler is an excellent value if you really want to treat mom + FREE local delivery or $7 shipping)
- These pretty, pale-pink tassel earrings, $14.40 (on sale)
- A cute and accurate sleep mask, $18.95 (FREE shipping)
- This trio of spring/summer fragrances she'll absolutely love, $66
- Wow-factor flowers delivered to her door from one of our favorite florists, $79